Aluminum Tuff Mesh - Windows and Doors Insect Screen
Aluminum Tuff Mesh is made from black coated aluminum wire woven by high looms, stronger than fiberglass insect screen. It has square holes with 14 mesh or 16 mesh per inch. Aluminum Tuff Mesh is commonly used for machinery protection and windows/doors insect screens against flies and mosquitoes.
Tuff mesh features:
- Acid-resisting, alkali-resisting, heat-resisting and wear- resisting.
- Toughness and durable, good rust resistance,
- Good visibility, and UV protection.
- Minimizes outside glare.
- Resists damage caused by pets.
Tuff mesh specifications:
- Material: aluminum wire.
- Weaving: plain weave, twill weave, plain dutch weave and twilled dutch weave.
- Surface treatment: black vinyl coating.
- Wire diameter: 0.41mm and 0.46mm (after black vinyl coated).
- Mesh 14 × 14 × 0.41mm.
- Mesh 14 × 14 × 0.46mm.
- Width: 760mm, 850mm, 910mm, 1220mm.
- Roll length: 14 m, 16 m, 30 m.
Aluminum tuff mesh roll with edge details.
Install tuff mesh to the window and cut the excess part.
- With superior toughness and UV stabilized, aluminum tuff mesh is widely used for windows and doors insect screen to prevent flies and other insects out.
- It also is the good materials as shields on machinery or equipment, wire fence for livestock or flowers and trees.
- Another usage of this mesh is made to poultry cage, eggs baskets, foodstuff basket, paper basket in home or office.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.