Aluminum Foil for Food Medical Packing and Cooking
Aluminum foil is a thin sheet made of aluminum alloy. The aluminum content it can reach 99%. Since aluminum foil is very thin (around 0.2 mm) , it allows it to be plastic, flexible and completely take any form .
Characteristics of Aluminum Foil
- Non-toxic, safe for human health and the environment.
- Excellent ductility, flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- High ductility and good weldability.
- A high degree of thermal insulation.
- Not melt or deform in high temperature.
- Provide excellent condition for sealing, full insulation from moisture and steam.
- Low specific weight and aesthetic appearance.
- Resistant to water, oil, light and conductive function.
- Recyclable and friendly to the environment.
- Long service life.
Our aluminum foil thickness from 0.007 mm to 0.2 mm, width from 200 mm to 1500 mm.
Aluminum Foil Has a Wide Variety of Applications
- The high-temperature annealing of aluminum foil helps to ensure that the foil becomes sterile. Thus, such a foil can be safely used for food packing and medical packing.
- Food foil used for cooking, it retains the taste and temperature products. Because it does not passes through a fat, water and gases.
- In the construction of foil saunas and baths, It is an excellent material for heat insulation steam, as by heating it not stand in the air harmful toxic substances. The thickness of aluminum foil for baths is usually 50 microns.
- It is also used in aerospace, electronic, automotive, architectural decoration, cosmetic and chemical industries.
Aluminum foil for cooking fish, chicken and shrimp, it retains the natural taste of the food.
The sterile aluminum foil is safe for food packing.