Aluminum diamond plate for anti-skid stairs and flooring
Aluminum checker plate has a rough, matte surface with a convex pattern (lentils, willow leaf, or diamond pattern) on the sheet surface, and riffles are angled towards each other. These riffles pattern makes the corrugated sheet has the main feature of anti-skid. Our checkered plate is available in varying thickness, sheet size, and convex pattern, and the height of the protuberances is not considered in the thickness.
According to the convex pattern, checker plate is subdivided into the following types (shown as the pictures below): Diamond pattern, willow leaf (2 bars and 5 bars), and lentils pattern.
Aluminum checker plate details:
- Material: Aluminum steel sheet with mill or polish finish.
- Thickness: 1.2mm-10mm.
- Width (mm): 600, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800mm.
- Length (mm): 1200, 1500, 2000, 3000, up to 6000mm.
- Pattern: diamond pattern, willow leaf (2 bars and 5 bars), lentils pattern.
- The price of aluminum checkered sheet depends on the required volume of purchase, thickness, and sheet size.
- Package: the aluminum plate sheets wrapped in plastic film, then packed in wooden pallet.
- High skid-resistance, - convexity pattern help to prevent slipping.
- Strength and durability - 20 to100 years operating life.
- The highest corrosion and rust resistance, even exposed to aggressive environments.
- Light weight, attractive appearance, high flexible and quickly installed.
Due to the features of anti-skid, anti-corrosion and light weight, Aluminum checker plate widely used in the following areas:
- Anti-slip Stairs and walkways.
- Lifting device ladders.
- As anti-slid flooring plate in the production halls.
- For the manufacture of wall panels, ceilings and a variety of baffles.
- As elements of tuning cars (commercial food trucks, freight trucks, tractor trailers, residential crating trailers, emergency vehicles), cover insulated vans, refrigerated chambers.
- In the manufacture of furniture.
- In the construction of fences.
One of the most popular varieties of this product is the 5 bar willow leaf checker plate, which has a huge number of corrugations on its surface area, and perpendicular to each other. This structure greatly increases the coefficient of friction and reduces the risk of falling. It is an excellent anti-slip protection from all sorts of injuries as a versatile material suitable for both internal and external works.